+1 vote
in Construction & Building Materials by (188k points)
Inferential meters can be used for both low and high flows.

(a) True

(b) False

This question was addressed to me during a job interview.

My question comes from Plumbing for Buildings topic in section Plumbing for Buildings of Construction & Building Materials

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (1.2m points)
selected by
Best answer
The correct answer is (b) False

To elaborate: Inferential meters are used only for high flows. They are also known as velocity meters. For relatively low flows, displacement meters are used.

Related questions

Welcome to TalkJarvis QnA, a question-answer community website for the people by the people. On TalkJarvis QnA you can ask your doubts, curiosity, questions and whatever going in your mind either related to studies or others. Experts and people from different fields will answer.